Push Pull Cables
Push Pull Cables
V = 10-32, L = 1/4-28, M = 5/16-24, H = 3/8-24.
(Very light duty; Light duty; Medium duty; Heavy duty)
Metro Custom Cables offers a full range of push-pull controls that provide a means of transmitting linear motion from one location to another. They offer ease of installation as well as superior performance.
Applications for Push Pull Cables:
- The Bristow Push-Pull Type control is an economical construction for applications which do not require tight bend radii, and are temperature rated for use from a low of -65F to a peak of +230F.
- The Utility Push-Pull Style adds a binder wire for structural integrity and a tighter minimum bend radius than other controls.
- Low Friction EXT Push-Pull controls have the same advantages as Utility with an added plastic covered innermember which provides improved efficiency.
- Low Friction push- pull controls provide the standard of excellence for industrial controls. Features include a binder wire for structural integrity, tight minimum bend radius, and PTFE covered innermember for the ultimate in efficient, smooth operation. Temperature rated for use from a low of -65F to a peak of +230F, Low Friction controls will provide long life in the most demanding applications.
- Implement control
- Throttle control
- PTO/4WD activation
- Valve actuation
- Remote battery disconnect
- Remote electrical disconnect
- Transmission shift
- Hydrostatic drives
- Tough/durable materials
- Long lasting seals
- Environmentally protected
Typical temperature range:
- -65F - 230F (Bristow)
- -65F - 230F (Utility)
- -65F - 230F (Low Friction EXT)
- -65F - 230F (Low Friction)
Download Product Specifications